The FIRSTINFO Patented 6.5L Pneumatic/Manual Oil Extractor Pump is a revolutionary tool designed for effortless extraction of engine oil, gear oil, water, and other non-corrosive fluids from automobiles. With its innovative features and easy operation, this pump is suitable for both domestic and import vehicles on the market.
- Easy to operate and suitable for various fluids
- Provided with fixing valve and safety cup for automatic cutting off extracting
- Includes four nylon tubes (A.B.C.D) for extracting any non-corrosive fluid
- Pneumatic operation for non-spark and non-power operation
- Three air outlets with check valve design for quick and easy air release
- New decompression valve for easy release of negative pressure
- Air inlet: 1/4″ US quick connector
- Avg. air cons: 2 CFM
- Fluid temperature range: 1掳C- 95掳C (35掳F- 200掳F)
- Working pressure range: 40~170 PSI (2.8~11.7 Bar; 0.28~1.17 Mpa)
- 7.8 x 9.8mm Nylon hose
- 5.3 x 6.7mm Nylon hose
- 4 x 6mm Nylon hose
- 3.5 x 4.5mm Nylon hose
- Oil dipstick x1m
- Storage hose to collect the nylon hoses easily
Convenient Tubes Storage
The FIRSTINFO Patented 6.5L Pneumatic/Manual Oil Extractor Pump comes with a no-assembly-required storage set to easily store the oil tubes after operation. This ensures a clean and tidy work area, making your fluid extraction tasks more efficient.
With the manual pump, you can perform fluid changing without any equipment limitations. No need for a compressor, jack, or crawler. This pump provides you with the freedom to extract fluids with ease.
No Oil Left Behind
The FIRSTINFO Patented 6.5L Pneumatic/Manual Oil Extractor Pump includes an extra thin tube (3.5 x 4.5mm) to extract oil through the dipstick funnel. This allows you to reach the bottom of the oil pan and extract every last drop of fluid, ensuring a thorough extraction process.
Replacing Tubes Available
All the tubes of the FIRSTINFO Patented 6.5L Pneumatic/Manual Oil Extractor Pump come with a sealing cap to prevent dust or dirt and avoid liquid spillage during transport. Additionally, all the tubes can be purchased individually from the FIRSTINFO store, providing you with the flexibility to replace any damaged or worn-out tubes.
100% Genuine Guarantee
When purchasing the FIRSTINFO Patented 6.5L Pneumatic/Manual Oil Extractor Pump, you can be confident in its authenticity. Our pump has the patent authentication (US Patent Number: 8360741), ensuring that you receive a genuine and high-quality product. We also provide a 12+10 months after-sales warranty (10 months warranty by register) to support you and ensure a satisfactory shopping experience.