Looking for a new scent for your incense burner? Church-goers are more than familiar with the smell of burning frankincense. After all, frankincense has been widely used in many religious and spiritual ceremonies way back to ancient times. But you don’t have to attend church to enjoy this particular fragrance. Yes, you can enjoy them right at the comfort of your own homes and even use them for some of your DIY projects.
Fill your home with a heavenly scent with the Frankincense Direct Organic Boswellia Carterii! Choose only authentic frankincense resin granules. Our frankincense is imported straight from suppliers in Somalia. They’re sourced using ethical and sustainable practices and collected and sorted with care so you get nothing but the purest resins in every pack or bag.
Our frankincense resins are ideal for burning on charcoal and can be used with an incense burner or oven. Please note that using an oil burner isn’t recommended since the temperature it generates isn’t high enough to burn the frankincense. Our frankincense resins can also be used in making incense cones, perfumes, and skincare products. Frankincense also carries a myriad of health benefits鈥揻rom helping clear congested noses to supporting normal and healthy gut function.
- Pure & Natural Resin: Our premium-grade Boswellia carterii frankincense resins are fully organic. They’re non-filtered, contain zero additives and have not been treated or tampered with in any way.
- Reliable & Trustworthy Sources: Our frankincense resins are sourced from trees growing in Somalia. They were collected and handled by seasoned harvesters with in-depth knowledge of the product.
- Enjoy the Divine Scent: Our frankincense resins burn well and emit a heavenly scent. The woody and spicy smell are sure to elevate your home’s atmosphere while helping get rid of foul odors.
- Amplify Your Meditation Practices: The fragrance set off by burning our frankincense resins is a great aid for meditation. The relaxing scent clears and calms your mind so you can focus on your zen.
- A Range of Uses: Frankincense resins are commonly used in making incense, frankincense oil, and for resin burning. It’s also a common ingredient in incenses, perfumes, and skincare products.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is the frankincense sourced?
Our frankincense is sourced from trees growing in Somalia. We ensure ethical and sustainable practices are followed during the collection and sorting process.
2. Can I use an oil burner to burn the frankincense?
No, using an oil burner is not recommended. The temperature generated by an oil burner is not high enough to burn the frankincense effectively. We recommend using an incense burner or oven instead.
3. What are the health benefits of frankincense?
Frankincense carries a myriad of health benefits, including helping clear congested noses and supporting normal and healthy gut function.
4. Can I use the frankincense resin granules in skincare products?
Yes, our frankincense resin granules can be used in making skincare products such as creams, lotions, and balms.
Still not sure? Here are more reasons to love our Boswellia carterii resins:
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect present for incense-loving family and friends
- Comes in resealable packs
- Available in differently sized packs
Make your living spaces smell simply divine. Add the Frankincense Organic Boswellia Carterii to your basket TODAY!